Tests are the measurement of progress for skaters in the various branches of the sport. Official USFS test sessions are conducted by the Windy Hill Skating Club throughout the year. Applications and test fees are due prior to the tests and must be signed by the skater’s coach. Home club members must receive permission to take tests at another club.
2010-2011 Test Schedule
There is no schedule for test sessions available.
There is no standardize test session application available.
See Home page for any test scheduled during the season and for new test application created for that test session.
|“Closing Date” For Applications||Test Date||Test Level (Highest)||Location / Rink||Time:|
- Due to limited ice time, we cannot guarantee that every applicant will be accepted.
- Applicants will be prioritized according to the postmark date when both the completed application andfull payment are received by Windy Hill SC.
- Applicants who are not Windy Hill HOME CLUB members require permission from their HOME CLUB.
- Completed applications (including full payment) must be postmarked no later than the Closing date indicated (see 2007 Test application) The closing date is generally 2 weeks before the test date. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED and charge an additional $25.00 late fee.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted and will be returned. Once a test application has been received no changes or additions can be made. PLEASE BE ACCURATE IN SELECTING THE APPROPRIATE TEST(S).
- Associate members must have been a member for at least 60 days prior to the test closing date otherwise they will be placed on the other applicants category.(Note: this does not apply to new residents).
- Once a skater’s application has been accepted, no refunds will be made unless the skater is injured and presents a note from their Physician.
- No skater’s application will be accepted if his or her Windy Hill account is not current.
- Applications will only be accepted by mail or by FAX.WHSC Test application
Send your completed application:
(NOTE: IF YOUR APPLICATION IS E- MAILED, FULL PAYMENT MUST BE MAILED AND POSTMARKED BY THE CLOSING DATE. Your E-mailed Application will be considered received on the postmark date of your payment.
- Tentative skating order will be posted at the test rink and on the WindyHillSC website 2 or 3 days prior to the test date.
- All skaters should arrive at the test session and be prepared to begin testing at the start-time of the test (See 2007)Test Schedule) REGARDLESS OF THE POSTED TENTATIVE SKATING ORDER. THE SKATING ORDER MAY NEED TO BE CHANGE ON THE DAY OF THE TEST to accommodate judges schedules or Ice-time or other unforeseen testing problems. Please do not request changes to the testing order.
For additional information on testing, please contact