Greetings! The Windy Hill Skating Club’s season at the Dorothy Hamill Skating Rink in Greenwich, CT kicks off on Friday, September 19, 2014 and the last session will be Saturday, March 14, 2015. The Windy Hill Skating Club (WHSC) is a member of the US Figure Skating Association and offers Freestyle ice sessions on most Fridays and Saturdays. Home Club members: the membership renewal application must be returned by June 25, 2014, to ensure your continued USFS membership status. There is a NEW 20-Session Ice Package which may be used Fridays OR Saturdays. See the attached form for pricing; the form should be completed and submitted with the membership application. Please note: we have revised the Ice Policy to make it more flexible to accommodate skaters practice schedules.
NEW HOME CLUB MEMBER BENEFITS!
In addition to registration with USFSA and Skating Magazine, Home Club members receive a special discounted rate for the 20-session Ice Package (see attached form) and preferred access to all WHSC sponsored Testing.
- HOME CLUB MEMBERSHIPS: Skaters must be a WHSC Home or Associate member to skate on WHSC ice sessions. Please note, USFS membership year ends as of June 30th. Please complete the form included and return ASAP. If you are a Home Club member and you have allowed your membership to lapse, you will not be allowed to participate in TESTING OR WHSC ice sessions until all required paperwork/fees have been submitted. Note: if you are planning to test this summer, it is imperative that you renew your membership NOW in order for us to release a good standing letter for any tests AFTER July 1, 2014.
- WHSC Test Sessions will take place in the Fall and early Spring. Dates will be posted as soon as confirmed.
NEW 20 SESSION ICE PACKAGES VALID ON EITHER FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHT SESSIONS!
This year we have revised the Subscription Ice Policy and will offer a 20-Session package of two-hour discounted sessions, which may be used either Friday or Saturday.
- Payment Form must be submitted with membership and no later than Sept. 1st, to guarantee availability.
- WHSC Ice Usage Policy has changed! The first 30 minutes are no longer restricted to Moves only.
- Walk-on rate remains $30 per hour or $45 per 90 minutes. Any 2 hour sessions will be charged at $30 per hour if not purchased in advance with the 20-Session Ice Package.
Please Mail All Membership Forms To
Carol Morris-Fox, P.O. Box 4540, Greenwich, CT, 06831; email firstname.lastname@example.org